The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I have finally lost it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bernzie508

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: I have finally lost it.   Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:36 pm

I guess with a subject title like this one, it could go any direction. Well I finally lost my big toenail, just what everyone wanted to know....right? It all started mid-way thru the summer when I was flying down false hope and my front tire threw up a good size rock straight into my big toe on my left foot. The pain was almost blinding but I went ahead and rode to the bottom, I figured it wouldn't hurt any less if I stopped half way down. I must have complained about the pain because Mark told me to take off my slip while I was riding because it might get caught in my chain Laughing . I didn't see anyone else around but he kept refering to "Alice", and he kept looking at me when saying it.......not sure what that meant.............Hey, wait a minute!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, it has been looking pretty rough lately and finally started coming loose a few days ago and then when I was putting some pants on (that's right, I said pants) it got caught and peeled right off. Just a little advice, don't go running to show your wife, she probably won't find it as cool as you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trailgator

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: I have finally lost it.   Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:04 pm

That's a shame! They were all painted so pretty! I know you said that descent was a "nail-biter", but in the future I'll have to ask that you leave your shoes on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greenhillstrails.org

I have finally lost it.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1