The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

New Blog spot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thedawg28

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: New Blog spot   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 pm

I started a new blog spot that is going to be centered around my cycling activities and also have some biking photo action shots!!!! I like to write but I dont have the perfect grammar!!! So if you want to follow it bookmark the addy.... www.thedawg28.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thedawg28.blogspot.com
Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Blog spot   Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Cool! I don't have clue how to even set one up. I like to read anything that gives me motivation to ride.

When I need a real boost I troll result pages and check out what my competition is doing! They probably don't know they have a big X on their backs. I use this method when I'm starting to get lazy. Sometimes I actually travel hundreds of miles to go after someone.

I use them as "mini peaks" for big events. Most local events are like "C' races and for training unless it is a series that I have earmarked. I've found out over the years that I can only burn so many matches over the year and it's better to mark the calendar for peak performances and top mental preparation.

I've got a big X on the calendar for Nationals and the Berryman Epic in October. Someone is going to pay for my miserable ride home last year. Erik Shauk won that race and I was at least 9 minutes up on him at Rhett's Run, when I shut it down. It's gonna be a bigger ass whoppin over 55 miles. I won't be racing cyclocross the day before this year!

I'm looking forward to reading the BLOG and watching you come along on the bike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New Blog spot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1