The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yah Mizzouri!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Yah Mizzouri!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Yah Mizzouri!!!!   Yah Mizzouri!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:05 am

Got an early Christmas present from the Jayhawks! The Jayhawk nation got exposed as I've been saying from week number one. Missouri almost shot themselves in the foot with stupid penaltys. Kansas players were classy losers in post interviews. Now it's time to go south and win the Big 12 and earn a birth in the National Championship. Go Tigers!!!!
Back to top Go down
Travis Clark

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Yah Mizzouri!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sweeeet!!!   Yah Mizzouri!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:17 am

Yes, it was great to beat Kansas! The Tigers certainly have the potential to go all the way this year. And it's nice that there are several players from North Missouri. The team's success should enhance in-state recruiting.

This is my first time posting in this forum... I am still becoming familiiar with it. Great addition!

I officially finish my MBA program tomorrow! Then I am going to enjoy the research and acquisition of a new mountain bike! Looking forward to getting back in the saddle!
Back to top Go down
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Yah Mizzouri!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yah Mizzouri!!!!   Yah Mizzouri!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:31 am

Travis: Great to have you back. Congrats on completing the MBA. I know you've been real busy studying, being dad, and running a business. New bikes always make me smile Smile. Call me when you get that new toy and we'll go out and break it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yah Mizzouri!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yah Mizzouri!!!!   Yah Mizzouri!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yah Mizzouri!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri :: GHTA :: Just Conversation-
Jump to: