The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

always great to see people out on the trails...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
distalamputee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: always great to see people out on the trails...   Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 pm

I made my second trip out to Poosey yesterday and was glad to meet a couple people out riding. It was also nice to ride maintained trails. The bike scene here in Kirksville leaves plenty to be desired to say the least. The trails are in pretty rough shape, but it is my aim to have them in more user friendly condition within the next several weeks -- weather permitting. Currently the trail is mowed, but still needs sapling/corridor work in most sections.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trailgator

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: always great to see people out on the trails...   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:15 pm

It's good that other people are using the Green Hills Trail. It's too good just to keep all to ourselves. Let us know next time you're in the area, we can ride some Crowder trails too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greenhillstrails.org
distalamputee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: thousand hills trail   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Well it's been a few weeks and the trails here are in no better shape, as I've been getting tag teamed by work and weather. My heart is still in it though. A trail group is in the early stages of development here. Perhaps soon the trail will be representable enough to invite you guys out for a ride. Getting a solid group out every few weeks would do wonders for the trail. I'm not sure when I'll be able to make it out that way next, but sooner or later our paths are likely to cross (hopefully not with me slumped over and barfing in the undergrowth)
All for now.
Happy Trails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: always great to see people out on the trails...   

Back to top Go down

always great to see people out on the trails...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1