The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rest week or rest month?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Rest week or rest month? Empty
PostSubject: Rest week or rest month?   Rest week or rest month? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Hey Bernzie, I've been checking your blog and noticed last entry was about a rest week? By the date, it looks like a rest month.

Good time to charge the batteries. My batteries are so old, they need changing.
Back to top Go down
distalamputee

distalamputee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Rest week or rest month?   Rest week or rest month? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:14 pm

R&R is certainly slippery business, at least in my experience. Days turn into weeks turn into months turn into seasons turn into better chunks of a year, into better chunks of a career etc. etc.
Here's to speedy and meaningful recovery.
Back to top Go down
thedawg28

thedawg28

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rest week or rest month?   Rest week or rest month? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Speaking of charging batteries....lets try and get a night ride in during the few days that Indian Creek is open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedawg28.blogspot.com
bernzie508

bernzie508

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Rest week or rest month?   Rest week or rest month? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:24 pm

I hadn't been updating the blog lately, I got some lines laid out tonight though. It did me some good to let out some of the thoughts that have been stuck in my head, I hope some of those cobwebs got out too!!!

I have been getting a few road and gravel rides in, not nearly what I am used to though (but that it about to change)!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest week or rest month?   Rest week or rest month? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest week or rest month?
Page 1 of 1