The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Indian Creek Workday Sat. July 10th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Indian Creek Workday Sat. July 10th Empty
PostSubject: Indian Creek Workday Sat. July 10th   Indian Creek Workday Sat. July 10th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:08 am

The GHTA will be leading a trail maintenance day at Indian Creek Lake on Saturday, July 10th.

Time: 8:00 am
Where: Shelter House parking lot off CR510, accessed via Rt U on the west side of the lake. Just look for the Conservation Dept. Sign at the junction of 510. Lot is 1 mile east of Rt. U.

What you need: dress appropriate for the weather conditions. Insect repellent. Eye protection, gloves, trimmers if you choose to use your own. Water.

GHTA will have food and beverage for post work picnic at the shelter house.

All volunteers welcome!

Doug
Back to top Go down
distalamputee

distalamputee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Indian Creek Workday Sat. July 10th Empty
PostSubject: trail work   Indian Creek Workday Sat. July 10th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:17 pm

There is a chance I'll be able to make it out that way for the 10th. What projects will be tended to & how long do you intend to be out? I'm scheduled to work that day, but there is an off chance I'll be able to arrange for a later "shift change."

In other news: Looking over my calander last night I counted thirty rain days over the course of April, May & June. I'm so sick of rain I could cry. It wouldn't do any good though, and would just make the trails that much soggier.

Happy Trails.
Back to top Go down

Indian Creek Workday Sat. July 10th
Page 1 of 1