The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

At the risk of sounding kinky......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thedawg28

thedawg28

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-04-16

At the risk of sounding kinky...... Empty
PostSubject: At the risk of sounding kinky......   At the risk of sounding kinky...... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:35 pm

I need my crank pulled! I loaned my Giant OCR1 roadie to my little bro and the threads got stripped out when he was changing pedals. Got a replacement set of crank arms very cheap, but cant get the old crank arms off. Im still a newbie here, does this take a special tool?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedawg28.blogspot.com
distalamputee

distalamputee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: hope this helps   At the risk of sounding kinky...... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:48 pm

parktool.com has public info about most repairs on their web site. There are quite a few different manufacturing standards, but their site is pretty comprehensive, so you should be able to find what you are looking for. Good luck and I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Shiflett

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of sounding kinky......   At the risk of sounding kinky...... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:32 am

Drop Cale an email bet he knows if there is some sort of puller. calegondringer@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
thedawg28

thedawg28

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of sounding kinky......   At the risk of sounding kinky...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:14 am

I grabbed a puller Sunday when I was in Liberty. Switched out crank arms last night and she is ready to roll again. The bad part is....everyone one of my bikes has a different style of crank so it only works on that one bike. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedawg28.blogspot.com
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of sounding kinky......   At the risk of sounding kinky...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:22 am

Yep, and don't you know that they also know that! At the risk of sounding kinky, they kinda have you by the "ball bearings!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of sounding kinky......   At the risk of sounding kinky...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the risk of sounding kinky......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri :: GHTA :: Just Conversation-
Jump to: