The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am so Pi-sd!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

I am so Pi-sd!!! Empty
PostSubject: I am so Pi-sd!!!   I am so Pi-sd!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:33 pm

Ok, some one had to do it. The weather forecast was calling for a winter advisery. At least 3+ inches of snow. Green Hills trail is not done yet. Can't have wet leaves and snow on the trail, it'll take forever to dry out. "If it is has to be, let it be me!" I've got to make the sacrifice! Bite the bullet for the cause! Some one slap me and psyche me up! Blow the leaves! Blow the leaves! iI's coming to me as fast and clear as the knock out scene in Rocky! (For young people, go see the movie and you'll know what I'm talking about)
It's gotta be done now. It's noW or never! (well never say never)
I jumped iin the trail rig and headed for Green Hills Trail right after I grabbed my I pod and some cold beverage for the post trail work sufferage. "Man this hurts!" I gotta listen to all this PinlK Floyd and actually hang out here and do trail work instead of that stuff they call "real work"! What the hell is wrong with me? I am definitely "not right." It really sucked when I was looking down on the lake with that snow blowing and all the white building up around the shores. But, someone has to do it. Yep, if it has to be, let it be me! Well, I suffered through it all, two Pink Floyd cuts, snow, ice, well not quite ice, and I walked up the hill to school for 5 miles. Thhheeen, I had to have a few frostys to rehydrate. I took the bullet fior the group today and don't forget it. You guys owe me big time! I mean I have to do all this crappy trail slavery while you get to go to work! By the way, I coulda sworn I saw some fat ass in a red suit walking his bike up "False Hope Climb". Naw, it couldn't be! How was work today? Laughing
Back to top Go down
bernzie508

bernzie508

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-11-20

I am so Pi-sd!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am so Pi-sd!!!   I am so Pi-sd!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:42 pm

Coach, you ROCK!!! Thanks a million for finishing up the trails, what would we do without a guy like you? My guess is I would sit on the couch more than in the saddle, and that doesn't do anybody any good.

I walked by my bike rack yesterday and I heard, Psst, hey Alice go get your pink dress and take us for a spin. I actually had to take them to the window today when I got home and show them the snow because they didn't believe me.

What do you mean, what color is the sky in my world?
Back to top Go down

I am so Pi-sd!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri :: Trails :: Poosey Conservation Area-
Jump to: