The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Indian Creek update.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thedawg28

thedawg28

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Indian Creek update..... Empty
PostSubject: Indian Creek update.....   Indian Creek update..... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:25 pm

I just logged 4.5 hrs of trail work and im asking myself.....why? I encourage everyone to go out and walk the connector between the Campground and the boat ramp. Be prepared....it is ugly. We are going to be rebuilding the whole section after the loggers went through. Completely destroyed! Im done whining....go out and view it for yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedawg28.blogspot.com
distalamputee

distalamputee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Indian Creek update..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indian Creek update.....   Indian Creek update..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Sorry to hear about your destroyed trail. My saturday mornings and afternoons are open during June (at the expense of having to do graveyard shifts though). I'm endebted to you guys for the use of your sweet trail system (especially after my last outing there). I'd be more than happy to join in a repair effort.
Back to top Go down

Indian Creek update.....
Page 1 of 1