The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Lurker!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Lurker!   Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:22 pm

What's a "Lurker"? A lurker is someone who sits on the outside looking in but never contributes. They never have a comment or any input. They are very common on forums and message boards. They are always reading the posts but have nothing to give back. Some simply have nothing to say. Others are timid and are afraid of expressing themselves. Like me, they are shy and tend to stay away from confrontation and controversy. Sometimes WE must just let it out and express our thoughts and opinions. I feel better now! It's off my chest. No more anxiety for me. Guess I better cancel my spot with Dr. Phil. Thank you GHTA for letting the true "me" express myslelf on this forum. I am totally lurked out. I promise to contribute and not be so shy in the future. Expression is my friend. jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trailgator

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Lurker!   Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:32 pm

I'm glad you found a "safe place" that lets you finally come out of your shell. Remember- baby steps!

Hey, you weren't wearing your red voler shorts on the trail today were you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greenhillstrails.org
Doug Long

PostSubject: Re: Lurker!   Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:45 pm

Yah, I had them pulled over my head. It was a bad case of "Lurker" syndrome. But don't worry, I'm out of my shell now. I am ready to take up the cause and express myself. From now on, every time I click on this forum, you will hear my pain! Did you like the red shorts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiflett

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lurker!   Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:42 am

sounds like those shorts may have gotten a little bunched up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doug Long

PostSubject: Re: Lurker!   Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:55 am

Lurker Warning! Lurker Warning! Lurker Warning! So why don't you just say what you REALLY mean Mr. Shiflett? Don't be beating around the bush being wambi-bambi, lurky-jerky, I can take it! I'm a big boy. I put on my "bunched up" shorts one leg at a time like any other man. There!!!!! Take That!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiflett

PostSubject: Re: Lurker!   Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:52 pm

well now by golly beins you put it that way. just throwen in a little humor action one leg at a time. one can not be to careful these days. say the wrong thing, the wrong way might offend someone. look what happened to Don Imus. myself i kinda appreciate the ol "give'em hell Harry" and Doug stir'em up, tell'em what ya think Long attitude, bunched up red shorts or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vapor Trail Cale

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Lurker!   Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:07 am

What's going on here? You guys are weirding me out. I think I might just take up golf or something.

Ha Ha not a chance. I don't even own golf clubs, wait I don't even own a golf ball, but I do own a sweeeet Giant Anthem.

I'am still really confused though. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doug Long

PostSubject: Re: Lurker!   Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:53 am

Vapor: "It's called trivial nonsense, Satirical humor, Banter. I'n my case, some would call it: "The lights on, but no ones home!"
Yah, I went out and played golf yesterday and for some reason, kept losing my balls. Not!!!!!!!
This would be a good time to own a pair of studded tires. I may have to purchase a set.
Good to hear from you daddyo, confused or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vapor Trail Cale

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Lurker!   Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:36 pm

It's funny that you should bring up the studded tire topic, because I have approixmatly half of one tire currently studded, it's kind of a tedious process. We'll see how it works. Who says you can't ride year round.

Over and Out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiflett

PostSubject: Re: Lurker!   Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:33 pm

I have some old tires i could do that too. What are you useing for the studs, how often are you placeing them etc.. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lurker!   

Back to top Go down

Lurker!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1