The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trails are prime from top to bottom!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Trails are prime from top to bottom! Empty
PostSubject: Trails are prime from top to bottom!   Trails are prime from top to bottom! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:07 pm

If you've been wanting to ride the trails at Indian Creek and don't mind the heat or spider webs, the trail is 100% trimmed and open from the CG loop all the way to the top. Thanks to all the trail stewards that have removed trees and trimmed their sections to allow us all to enjoy this trail system!

We are looking forward to getting started in the fall on the construction of the next phase that will take us all the way to the top to the north campground and parking lot #20.

Get out and enjoy the trails at Indian Creek!

Special thanks to Mitch Bernskoetter for knocking down all the spider webs on a regular basis as he has been putting in lots of training miles at Indian Creek. It is much nicer to ride when I don't have to pull spiders out of my helmet and clothes. Mitch-You rock!!!
Back to top Go down
bernzie508

bernzie508

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Trails are prime from top to bottom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails are prime from top to bottom!   Trails are prime from top to bottom! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:27 pm

I'd say the worst part about riding this time of year is the spider webs, although they look really cool on night rides...that is until they wrap around your face!!! My bike and helmet are still covered in webs. I have all my bikes in the house (Molly LOVES this!!!) and this morning when I came downstairs I walked through cobwebs that had branched off of my bike, I guess I had brought some spiders home with me.

Doug is right, the trails are in great shape right now so you need to get out and enjoy them.
Back to top Go down

Trails are prime from top to bottom!
Page 1 of 1