The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New access to CG trail and CG connector

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

New access to CG trail and CG connector Empty
PostSubject: New access to CG trail and CG connector   New access to CG trail and CG connector Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:46 am

Just a heads up that I finally trimmed the "walk through" that many of us have been using the past few years to get trimmers, etc... to fast access for the CG connector. It is in a perfect location next to shade for parking and there is more space for parking across the road.

This location is northeast of the main campground, so we don't encroach on anyone that is camping. This new access allows for direct contact to the CG to Boat Ramp connector. Riders will no longer have to ride all the way up the road to start the CG loop and then hit the connector.

These are the little things that I'm thinking about all the time I'm out playing in the dirt!

BTW-I started doing some of the bench work from the CG loop side. We have a ways to go to get all that down to tread and the loose dirt off the top.
Back to top Go down

New access to CG trail and CG connector
Page 1 of 1