The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

CG loop trimmed next to lake.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: CG loop trimmed next to lake.   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 pm

If you've been giving blood at the CG loop down by the lake, fear no more as James and I trimmed everything back and all the blood letters are off the trail. Nice sight lines for your need for speed.

While I was at it I headed over to 510 and trimmed from the shelter house down to the intersection of the railroad ties. The railroad tie access needs some TLC as it is a bit overgrown and has some erosion issues. We need to have a work day and fix that section and maybe follow it up with a ride and picnic at the shelter.

Who's in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
distalamputee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: CG loop trimmed next to lake.   Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm

I would be able to do a workday/ride-day/picnic almost any Tue,Wed,Thurs or early (8A-12:30ish) on Sat. for the work portion only. (I'm sure my arm could be easily twisted to eat some food.)

On a sour note: Someone stole my friend's Litespeed today. Any of you guys with shop contacts, please ask them to keep their eyes peeled for a converted singlespeed with an old Marzoochi Bomber fork. (not sure of the size -- 17" maybe)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CG loop trimmed next to lake.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1