The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

time flys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
singletrackmind

singletrackmind

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-01-28

time flys Empty
PostSubject: time flys   time flys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 pm

So I'm only six weeks away now from a year of the Rogue hoe. What a great tool. I'm looking forward to putting it to better use in these coming weeks and months. I've been getting out for casual hikes to throw debris and to kick off leaf dams and scout drainage issues and all that, but that's about it. The time for trimming is already fast upon us. sunny Crying or Very sad sunny
Back to top Go down
singletrackmind

singletrackmind

time flys Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flys   time flys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:28 pm

So I'm waiting for a few parts to arrive in the mail (actually still have to wait a couple days to even order them) and I've been pondering what realitively cheap purchases over the years have been all time bike greats. The list has narrowed and settled on the rogue hoe -- unquestionably the best 40 bucks I've ever spent on my bike. My only regret is that I didn't get one earlier (and that a springy piece of brush once rifled the thing back into my ankle affraid )
Back to top Go down
singletrackmind

singletrackmind

time flys Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flys   time flys Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:13 pm

So continuing on the thread about best purchases, on the more expensive side of things, a close second to suspension is the garmin. Some day in the not too distant future, I'm thinking a high end wheel set will be in contention for top honors.

P.S. -- the picture I'm currently using as my "avatar" was taken a week ago Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

time flys Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flys   time flys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time flys
Page 1 of 1