The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demilitarized Zone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
singletrackmind

singletrackmind

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-01-28

Demilitarized Zone Empty
PostSubject: Demilitarized Zone   Demilitarized Zone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Hey Everyone. With the fast approach of rifle season, I'm wondering how Crowder is looking these days?
Back to top Go down
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Demilitarized Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demilitarized Zone   Demilitarized Zone Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:30 am

Can't help you with that information. I've only been up there once this year. I hope to spend more time up there next year after we get phase 7 on IC completed.

Lot of cars flying by my house this am around 4:00 am. It is the official start of "staying out of the woods" till deer season is over. Time for some gravel grinding and cross has been keeping me busy.

That's what I like about cycling, the more diverse options. It is what keeps it fresh. There are lots of gravel grind rides that go on this time of the year in the KC region. It is a great time to build base and hang out with other riders. I built most of my base on gravel last year and it paid dividends. As I enter the winter and looking forward to moving up to the 60+ at nats. I plan on getting with it as soon as cross season is completed in February. I'm actually looking at a couple of early races in Texas in March. There are back to back weekends races down there and I can throw in a week of training. The races are down close to Austin and I have never been there. Race venues are only about 75 miles a part. The guy that won their 60+in the Spring TMBRA series went undefeated in the series last year. Thought I'd go down and see if I can give him some competition.
Back to top Go down

Demilitarized Zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri :: Trails :: Crowder State Park-
Jump to: