The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another good deal on trainers!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Another good deal on trainers! Empty
PostSubject: Another good deal on trainers!   Another good deal on trainers! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:03 pm

BikeSource will have some CycleOps Fluid Trainer2's that are regularly $325 available for $200. This is the Mac Daddy of trainers that will tear your legs off. They were used in the warm up tent for the Nationals. He's going to offer them to any of the BikeSource race team members first, then they will be available for others at a first come-first serve basis. Let me know if you might be interested and I'll get you on the waiting list.
Back to top Go down
Trailgator

Trailgator

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Another good deal on trainers!   Another good deal on trainers! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:54 pm

I think fluid is definitely the way to go. If I needed another trainer, I'd jump on this one. Another good deal on trainers! Bicycle
Back to top Go down
http://www.greenhillstrails.org
Shiflett

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Another good deal on trainers!   Another good deal on trainers! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:16 pm

Do you know if they come with wheel block, mat, bike bikini?
Back to top Go down
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Another good deal on trainers!   Another good deal on trainers! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:40 pm

I don't. It's not the same trainer as the Dick's Sporting Goods box set. This is the top of the line CycleOps. I'll email Mark and see what comes with it. I didn't see any blocks in the tent. Better yet, you might want to call down and talk to Mark if your really interested cause they are going to go faaasssst!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another good deal on trainers!   Another good deal on trainers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another good deal on trainers!
Page 1 of 1