The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kansas City Corporate Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fox_boy

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Kansas City Corporate Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Kansas City Corporate Challenge   Kansas City Corporate Challenge Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:08 pm

OK. I bit the bullet. First road "race", if you call a single lap of 2.5 miles a race! Finished 17 out of 75 in my age group, not bad for a guy who has riden road for about 3 months huh? Very Happy Passed the guy in rotation in front of me riding full aero bars, and kit Twisted Evil ! Had a good time, dont ask me how long a drive it was to the kansas speedway for my 6:01:48 (thats six minutes Laughing ) run.
Back to top Go down
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Corporate Challenge   Kansas City Corporate Challenge Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:02 am

So, it was a "time trial"? Good job Brennan! Did the Wednesday morning ride to Dawn help your training?

We may turn you into a closet racer yet! Then, you'll have to post this under racing.
Back to top Go down
bernzie508

bernzie508

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Corporate Challenge   Kansas City Corporate Challenge Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:09 pm

Congrats on the great finish, that sounds like a lot of fun. How far apart did they start the riders? What was the fastest time?
Back to top Go down
fox_boy

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Corporate Challenge   Kansas City Corporate Challenge Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:55 pm

Approximately 10-15 seconds apart. Not a huge time I know, but I have come to under stand that is a LOOONNNGG lead. The winning time (i think for the whole TT) was from my age bracket - about 4:55.

There was a 63 year old man the screamed a 5:13 -- wow!
Back to top Go down
bernzie508

bernzie508

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Corporate Challenge   Kansas City Corporate Challenge Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:04 pm

5:13 HOLY BUCKETS, WOW is right!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Corporate Challenge   Kansas City Corporate Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kansas City Corporate Challenge
Page 1 of 1