The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone going to Bike Source Soon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bernzie508

bernzie508

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Anyone going to Bike Source Soon? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going to Bike Source Soon?   Anyone going to Bike Source Soon? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:53 pm

I don't have a trip to the city planned soon and I am wondering if anyone is going to Bike Source in the near future. I am in need of a back up derailleur hanger for a 2007 Specialized Epic Comp. I can pay you back plus a little for your effort.

The Lumberjack 100 really took its toll on me and my bike. Now it's time for some TLC for my equipment. I just ordered a new chain (again), more quick links, and new brake pads. The brake pads were getting worn but riding through 12 inches of water and all the sand that jumped up on my rotors didn't do the pads any favors. I need to really clean up my drivetrain as well, it should be a good time!!!
Back to top Go down
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Anyone going to Bike Source Soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to Bike Source Soon?   Anyone going to Bike Source Soon? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:58 pm

I'm going this week, possiibly Wednesday. I'll get back to you and you can tell me what you need.
It's always a good idea to just call down there and let them know I'm coming. They can put your stuff in a bag and put your name on it.
Back to top Go down

Anyone going to Bike Source Soon?
Page 1 of 1