The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Lance Clean?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Is Lance Clean? Empty
PostSubject: Is Lance Clean?   Is Lance Clean? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:34 am

For the cyclists that still think Lance is clean, if you have about 30 minutes, read this article:
http://nyvelocity.com/content/interviews/2009/michael-ashenden

Then post your thoughts.
Over the years I have sometimes been described as being a bit cynical and negative when I point out "the obvious" and tell people what they don't want to hear. Of course, it's just my opinion. This interview throws out a lot of information that you will have to make your own observations about.

Note that the passport program was just getting started when this interview was made. Since then, some top riders have gotten caught in the trap including recent 4th in the worlds Tom Zirbel of the USA.

Once again, it's just my opinion, but I think anyone associated with Bruyneel is "on the doctor program!" I don't know if cycling will ever be clean as long as they throw big bucks at it and have incentive to cheat. The amateur national champion in the 40-44 got caught in a random test. This is an amateur. Imagine what a pro that has millions to gain must be doing! I'm not saying it's everyone. I'm just saying I think it's still pretty dirty and the "Lance Chronicles" will continue to simmer.

Opps, I guess I'm being negative again!
Back to top Go down

Is Lance Clean?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri :: GHTA :: Just Conversation-
Jump to: