The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Road Trip?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bernzie508

bernzie508

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Road Trip? Empty
PostSubject: Road Trip?   Road Trip? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:16 pm

I know it is hard to get schedules lined up especially for me since I work a lot of weekends but I think we should try and get a group together to ride at Landahl or maybe somewhere else. I would like to get a feel for some other places especially places we will be racing in the future. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Road Trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip?   Road Trip? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:39 pm

Brenzie, probably the best way to do this to pick a weekend and see who responds. Obviously, you've been around long enough to know this group has to plan waaaaay ahead with all the activities that are going on or it's one of those freak last minute call things. That's why everyone needs to start checking this thread for riding opportunities. Pick a Saturday, or whatever day you can get away and see who responds. Remember, I can get away during the week. Some of the other guys might be able to do the same with some notice. You can make a day out of Landahl and bag Smithville on the way home. BURP is a hoot and not very many guys from this group have ever been there. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down

Road Trip?
Page 1 of 1