The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorry I'm late...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
qaspecialized

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-16

Sorry I'm late... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I'm late...   Sorry I'm late... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Hello Missouri. I feel like I'm late to the party. I found out about this site when I was up visiting my parents and decided to come watch some of the 12hr race ( I really wanted to be a part of it, but time is sometimes limited when I'm up to visit) I grew up in Chillicothe, just a few miles from the now fantastic Indian Creek trail. I took up biking in my youth, but I don't know that the trails in Crowder existed until after I moved away. I have spent some time in Utah and California, and Texas, and though I live in Arkansas, I still call Chillicothe my home, and when I come up, I like to ride the trails in the area. Landahl, Indian Creek, and Crowder are my favorites. Hope to stay up to date on any rides the might be happening when I'm in the area and get to know some of you guys, and please feel free to call me any time you come south and need a trial guide.
...so....anything happening over the Thanksgiving week? I'll be up and looking for a ride. My brother Jon should be joining soon as well. He lives in Liberty.
By the way, do I know any of you guys? Check out my blogspot for more info on me, where I've ridden, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://qaspecialized.blogspot.com
bernzie508

bernzie508

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Sorry I'm late... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late...   Sorry I'm late... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Alex,

Good to hear from you, I don't think I have seen you since track in high school. Please let us know anytime you are coming into town because at least one of us (usually more) is usually riding. This sight is good way to reach us because most of us check it daily or multiple times a day. Maybe next your you can come up and race at RIM, it is a fantastic race.

Keep in touch,

Mitch Bernskoetter
Back to top Go down

Sorry I'm late...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri :: GHTA :: Just Conversation-
Jump to: