The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hopin' you're surviving all the weather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
distalamputee

distalamputee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-10-01

hopin' you're surviving all the weather Empty
PostSubject: hopin' you're surviving all the weather   hopin' you're surviving all the weather Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:48 pm

How have you guys been holding up through all the weather this year? It seems like every time I check the radar, there is a swath of red tearing through your neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
bernzie508

bernzie508

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: hopin' you're surviving all the weather   hopin' you're surviving all the weather Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:05 pm

distalamputee wrote:
It seems like every time I check the radar, there is a swath of red tearing through your neck of the woods.

Thats just Denny riding his bike!!! He can really turn out some watts.
Back to top Go down
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: hopin' you're surviving all the weather   hopin' you're surviving all the weather Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:59 am

I haven't rode Indian Creek forever. I've worked out there doing trim and corridor work but have not put two wheels down for awhile. As soon as all the sections are trimmed and repaired, I'll be ready to put some miles on the trail and start the next phase. I just hope this isn't going to be the weather pattern for the next 10 plus years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hopin' you're surviving all the weather   hopin' you're surviving all the weather Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hopin' you're surviving all the weather
Page 1 of 1