The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Work Weekend Sept. 15/16 at Poosey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Work Weekend Sept. 15/16 at Poosey Empty
PostSubject: Work Weekend Sept. 15/16 at Poosey   Work Weekend Sept. 15/16 at Poosey Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Join the GHTA on Sat. and Sun. as we put the finishing touches on a section of phase 7 of the Green Hills trail

We plan on riding after all the work session is complete.

Meet at parking lot #20 at 10:00 am both days.
If you have your own tools, please bring the. We will be building a crib wall and bench cutting tread so the best tools would be Pulaskis, McLeods, Rogue Hoes, and Pick Mattox. We will work for approx. 3-4 hrs and then go out and shread some single track.

Primitive camping at #20. Food 8 miles away at Jamesport.

See you then!
Back to top Go down
Willis24

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Work Weekend Sept. 15/16 at Poosey   Work Weekend Sept. 15/16 at Poosey Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Just saw this thread and sorry I missed your workday. I really had to want to find the thread though, so I will have to make a more conscious effort to stay connected... We saw Justin and Drew in Jamesport on their way there as I was being the bagboy at several dry good stores for my wife.
Back to top Go down
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Work Weekend Sept. 15/16 at Poosey   Work Weekend Sept. 15/16 at Poosey Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:35 pm

No problems, we plan to have more of these weekend work days in the future as we march north and hope to be building on the east side of the lake soon.

We had over 20 volunteers show up yesterday and another good group today. We got a ton of tread work completed and one heck of a crib wall.

Indian Creek is really coming along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work Weekend Sept. 15/16 at Poosey   Work Weekend Sept. 15/16 at Poosey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work Weekend Sept. 15/16 at Poosey
Page 1 of 1