The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm Calling You Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bernzie508

bernzie508

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-11-20

I'm Calling You Out Empty
PostSubject: I'm Calling You Out   I'm Calling You Out Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:46 pm

It is my understanding that there is someone on this forum that has the username of Shiflett and that this person feels that they are a better mountain biker than me. Apparently he feels that his numorus wins and high finshes in his racing career tops my ability to finish races as a beginner. Hey, not just anyone can finish a begginer race, trust me I know because the only guy I beat had a busted bike (I know this because he was beating me when it happened and I ended up passing him, that's right I passed him).

So I guess this boils down to me challenging Shiflett to a race, you against me, man vs.......tot. If I win then I get your bike, if you win then..........I'll.....give you a hug. Oh crap, I hope that isn't JAMES SHIFLETT, he'll bury me.
Back to top Go down
Shiflett

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm Calling You Out   I'm Calling You Out Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:08 pm

"Well, ya see, sir I understand you're lookin' for sparrin' partners, and I jus' want ta let ya know that I am very available. "

Don"t know about that hug though.
Back to top Go down
Trailgator

Trailgator

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm Calling You Out   I'm Calling You Out Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:19 pm

Don't do it James! It's a trick. He lets you win on purpose and then... let the squeezin' begin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greenhillstrails.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Calling You Out   I'm Calling You Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Calling You Out
Page 1 of 1