The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We are at #20 and heading to service road to #21

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

We are at #20 and heading to service road to #21 Empty
PostSubject: We are at #20 and heading to service road to #21   We are at #20 and heading to service road to #21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:11 am

Long time since I've been here. I've been super busy building new trail corridor from BHR to the north campground at #20. We crossed the edge of the campground yesterday and will be heading south toward #21. The newly built corridor is a little over a half mile and the next section over to #21 should add another half mile, so we are talking about a mile of new trail that also fits into the overall scheme to maybe get this trail built all the way around the lake. It's currently 10 miles plus from south CG/parking #11 to north CG/parking #20. We call the trip up and back "The Whole Enchilada" and fast guys do it in just under 2 hours. Br prepared for steep climbing toward the bottom closer to the dam and CR 510 access. The trail has more flow the farther north you travel.
Go get some trail and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Mike Baxter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-10-15

We are at #20 and heading to service road to #21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are at #20 and heading to service road to #21   We are at #20 and heading to service road to #21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:03 pm

That is awesome Doug. We are still trying to get back up there sometime soon. I sent you my email address for the trail buliding/maintenance days but have not heard anything. It is baxter5150@sbcglobal.net. Thanks Mike Baxter
Back to top Go down

We are at #20 and heading to service road to #21
Page 1 of 1