The best mountain biking in north central Missouri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The best mountain biking in north central Missouri

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When are the spin classes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scranmer

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-14

When are the spin classes? Empty
PostSubject: When are the spin classes?   When are the spin classes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:44 am

I'll be in town this Wednesday thru the end of the year, and I'll need to get some training in.

Stoney
SCranmer@mchsi.com
Back to top Go down
Doug Long

Doug Long

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: When are the spin classes?   When are the spin classes? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:44 am

Hey Stoney, good to hear from you. I saw a picture of you on a post on the St. Louis board. You were racing cyclocross.

I've been doing all my training at home on my trainer or outside gravel grinding but I think Mark Jenkins is doing a class on Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00 pm and Dan Venner is doing a class on Monday-Wed-Fri at 5:30 am.

Bring your cross bike as some of us are doing a cross race in KC on New Years Eve. There will also be a race in KC on the 3rd, so that will be two races in 4 days to bring in the new year.

I'm suppose to be heading to Arkansas to mountain bike starting next Saturday, but check back with me and we can get some gravel grinding in.

Maybe one of the other guys can chime in on the spin classes!
Back to top Go down
scranmer

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: When are the spin classes?   When are the spin classes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 am

I could be talked into the New Years Eve race. A group of us are riding the Middlefork trail on either the 2nd or 3rd, so the race on the 3rd is probably out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: When are the spin classes?   When are the spin classes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:40 am

Hi Stoney-
Sorry for the delay. Spin classes are on a break until the new session starts on Jan 4. If you brought a bike with you, I think the gravel road thing and road rides are your best option. I heard there may be a chance for a little freezing precipitation in the forecast for the next couple days, though.
-Mark
Back to top Go down
http://www.greenhillstrails.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When are the spin classes?   When are the spin classes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When are the spin classes?
Page 1 of 1